Suicide Prevention Middlesex-London believes in building suicide-safe communities. A key part of this strategy is offering training to the broader community.
View us on Eventbrite to see upcoming and past events: https://www.eventbrite.ca/o/the-london-middlesex-suicide-prevention-council-32380315603
We offer the following topics on a rotating cycle, if you would like to arrange for training for your team, organization or business, please email us ([email protected]) to ask about options.
- ASIST – Suicide First Aid
- safeTALK – Suicide Alertness Training
- Crisis Communication Skills for Suicide Prevention
- The Role of Self-Compassion in Challenging Times
- Fostering Mental Wellness: A Strengths-Based Approach
- Learn a powerful four-step model to keep someone safe from suicide, and you’ll have a chance to practice it with impactful simulations
- Requires no formal training or prior experience in suicide prevention
- Suitable for anyone 13+
- 90-minute online training